|Time zone||UTC+5:45 (Nepal Time)|
Nagadesh is an ancient Newar city in Madhyapur Thimi Municipality in Bhaktapur District in the Bagmati Zone of central Nepal. it had a population of approximately 6900 with more than 1500 houses in it According the time of the 2011 Nepal census . And At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 4237 with 693 houses in it.
Nagadesh Is Famous for Shree Sidhi Ganesh Jatra, लुँझ्या Sunko Jhyaal (Golden Window Of Nagadesh ), Sileshwor Mahadev Bisantaki Tole Nagadesh, Nagadesh Mahakali Naach,Bhairav Naach,Manohara Ghat, Nagadesh, Pulu Kishi Pyaakha Naach, Nagadesh Buddha Bihar.
Festivals that are celebrated in Nagadesh. People of Nagadesh celebrates festivals each month starting from new year to the Holi puni at the end of the year.
- Biska jatra (New year festival) Shree Sidhi Ganesh Rath Jatra
- Mother's Day (Mathathirtha Aunshi)
- Buddha purnima (Buddha purnima)
- Kumar Khasti (Sithi Nakha)
- Gathamaga charya
- Janai puni: Sileshwor Mahadev Bisantaki Tole Nagadesh Mela
- Sa: Paaru(Gai Jatra)
- Nagadesh Mahakali Naach,Bhairav Naach
- Father's day (Kushe Aushi)
- Yenha Punchi (in Purnima (Full Moon) After Indra Jatra of Kathmandu)
- Dashain (Nawaratri)
- Tihar (Laxmi pooja, Mha puja, Kija puja,)
- Sakima punhi
- Dhanya purnima (Yomari purnima)
- Maghe sankranti (Ghya-chaku sankranti) (Makar Sankranti)
- Pulu Kishi Pyaakha Naach
- Shree panchami
- Shiva ratri
- Holi (Holi purnima)
|This Bagmati Zone location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|