From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The nagak (also called na, sora, or godong) is a large seashell played as a horn in Korean traditional music. It produces only a single tone and is used primarily in the military procession music called daechwita.
- Traditional Korean musical instruments
- Music of Korea
- Horagai, a similar shell horn used in Japan
- Conch (musical instrument)
- "Nagak". Art Council Korea.
- (Korean) 나각 at Korean National Heritage Online
|This Korea-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to musical instruments is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|