Nagareyama-ōtakanomori Station, October 2007
|Location||6 Nishi-Hatsuishi, Nagareyama, Chiba
|Station code||TD-22 (Tobu)
No.12 (Tsukuba Express)
|Passengers (FY2014)||52,406 (Tobu)
32,114 (TX) daily
Nagareyama-ōtakanomori Station (流山おおたかの森駅? Nagareyama-ōtakanomori-eki) is an interchange railway station in Nagareyama, Chiba, Japan, operated jointly by the two private railway operators Tobu Railway (as an infill station) and Metropolitan Intercity Railway Company.
The station is served by the following two lines.
Nagareyama-ōtakanomori Station has two opposed side platforms at ground level for the Tobu Urban Park Line, connected by an overpass to the elevated station building above. The Tsukuba Express has two elevated island platforms built at a right angle to the Tobu Line platforms, built above the station building. A walkway form the station connects it to the Forest of Nagareyama shopping mall.
|1||■ Tobu Urban Park Line||for Nodashi, Kasukabe, and Ōmiya|
|2||■ Tobu Urban Park Line||for Kashiwa, Shin-Kamagaya, and Funabashi|
Metropolitan Intercity Railway
|1, 2||■ Tsukuba Express||for Moriya and Tsukuba|
|3, 4||■ Tsukuba Express||for Kita-Senju, and Akihabara|
|Tobu Urban Park Line|
|Tsukuba Express (12)|
|Minami-Nagareyama (10)||Rapid||Moriya (15)|
|Minami-Nagareyama (10)||Commuter-Rapid||Kashiwanoha-campus (13)|
|Minami-Nagareyama (10)||Semi-Rapid||Kashiwanoha-campus (13)|
|Nagareyama-centralpark (11)||Local||Kashiwanoha-campus (13)|
The station opened on 24 August 2005, coinciding with the opening of the Tsukuba Express line.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Nagareyama-ōtakanomori Station becoming "TD-22".
- Edogawa University
- Nagareyama-ōtakanomori Shopping Center
- Nagareyama-ōtakanomori Post Office
- 駅情報（乗降人員） - Tobu Railway official home page (Japanese)
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. pp. 212, 224. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 20 February 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nagareyama-Ōtakanomori Station.|