|Native name||ನಾಗತಿಹಳ್ಳಿ ಚಂದ್ರಶೇಖರ್|
|Born||15 August 
Nagathihalli, Mandya district, Karnataka
|Occupation||Film director, producer and screenwriter|
|Children||Sihi, Kanasu, Urwind Khejreewall|
"Nagathihalli Chandrashekhar" is an Indian director, actor, screen writer and a lyricist who predominantly works in Kannada Cinema. He made his film debut as a screenplay writer in Kadina Benki (1986) which won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film and the Karnataka State Award. His directorial debut was Undu Hoda Kondu Hoda (1991) for which he won the Karnataka State Film Award for Best Story.
- Nanna Preetiya Huduganige
- Malenadina hudugi, Bayaluseemeya huduga
- Baa Nalle Madhuchandrake
- Chukki Chandramara Naadinalli
- Prema Katha Samputa
- Valase Hakkiya Haadu
- America! America!!
- Directed telefilm on Suggi (Harvest festival) – Telecasted in Bangalore TV station in 1991
- Directed telefilm "Karunalu Baa Belake" – On Buddha's life and message, telecasted in Bangalore TV station in 1992
- Directed telefilm "Avalokana" – Telecasted in Bangalore TV station in 1995
- Directed telefilm "Kavya Saurabha" – Telecasted in Bangalore TV station in 1995
- Screenplay and Dialogues for the teleserials "Kaveri", "Vayyaari", "Aranyadallondu Aragini", "Raaga Lahari"
Mega serials that were telecasted in Udaya TV
- Olave Namma Baduku
- Honorary Doctorate from Mysore University (2015).
- Film-maker Nagathihalli Chandrashekar's birthday celebrations – Entertainment – DNA
- Nagathihalli Chandrashekhar | Kannada Film Maker | Personalities
- Vokkaligara Sangha Bangalore | Kempegowda | Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science | VV Pura Arts and Commerce College | VV Pura science College | Vokkaligara Sangha Dental C...
- "Mysore varsity doctorate for Premji, Bhyrappa, Nagathihalli Chandrashekar".