Mandal map of Krishna district showing Nagayalanka mandal (in yellow)
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||AP 16|
Nagayalanka mandal is one of the 50 mandals in Krishna district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is under the administration of Machilipatnam revenue division and has its headquarters at Nagayalanka. The mandal is bounded by Avanigadda and Koduru mandals. It lies at the mouths of Krishna River where it empties into Bay of Bengal.
As of 2011[update] census, the mandal had a population of 47,899. The total population constitute, 25,076 males and 22,823 females —a sex ratio of 910 females per 1000 males. 4,420 children are in the age group of 0–6 years, of which 2,483 are boys and 1,937 are girls. The average literacy rate stands at 68.99% with 29,995 literates.
Towns and villages
The settlements in the mandal are listed below:
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "Krishna District Mandals" (PDF). Census of India. p. 492,526. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- "Administrative Setup". Krishna District Official Website. National Informatics Centre. Retrieved 9 February 2015.
- "Mandals in Krishna district". aponline.gov.in. Archived from the original on 13 December 2014. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "Nagayalanka mandal villages" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. National Informatics Centre. pp. 10–11. Archived from the original (PDF) on 10 October 2014. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "Sub-District Details of Krishna District". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 3 October 2014.