From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nagayo Station Community Hall
East Exit (Park Exit)
- Yoshimuta Park
- Nagayo Town Hall
- Nakao-jō Park
- Nagayo-chōmin Culture Hall (長与町民文化ホール)
- Ceramics Hall (陶芸の館)
West Exit (University Exit)
- Nagasaki Prefectural Route 33
- Nagayo Daini Junior High School
- Siebold University of Nagasaki
The Kōda Station is approximately 1km west of the station.
The daily average number of people who use this station is 3,747 (2005 estimate).
- 22 July 1897 - Station opens for business.
- 1997 - Current station building is constructed.
|Nagasaki Main Line|