Naggar is a settlement in the Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh, India.
Naggar is a settlement in Kullu district, Himachal Pradesh, India, and it falls as a stopover. It was the capital of Kullu Rajas in 1460. Naggar: Noun = the Learned Man;
- Distance from Delhi: 589 km
- Distance from Shimla: 246 km
- Distance from Kullu (main town): 26 km
- Distance from Manali: 22 km
Car of Nicolas Roerich in his museum at Naggar
- Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery.
- Gauri Shanker Temple.
- Acharya Enclave Home Stay Naggar.
- Himalayan Home Stay Naggar.
- Tripura Sundri Temple.
- Vasuki Nag Temple
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Naggar.
govt polytechnic talwar