Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nagi may refer to:
- Nagi, Okayama, a town in Japan
- Nagi Station, a railway station
- Nagi, Nepal (disambiguation), several places
- Nagi, Panchthar
- Nagi, an island in the Torres Strait island group more commonly (but incorrectly) spelled Naghir
- Souichiro Nagi, from Tenjho Tenge
- Nagi (Bloody Roar), from Bloody Roar
- Nagi (Tenchi Universe), from Tenchi Universe
- Nagi Homura, from My-HiME and My-Otome
- Nagi Kirima, from Boogiepop series
- Nagi naoe, from Weiß Kreuz
- Nagi Sanzen'in, from Hayate the Combat Butler
- Nagi Springfield, from Negima!: Magister Negi Magi
- Nagi, from Kannagi: Crazy Shrine Maidens
- Izanagi (Nagi), from Okami
- Nagi, Chrome Dokuro's original name from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
- Nagi Matsuno, from Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
- Nāgī (or Nāginī), female serpent deities in Hinduism and Buddhism
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nagi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.