Nagoya Rinkai Railway
The Nagoya Rinkai Railway (名古屋臨海鉄道 Nagoya Rinkai Tetsudō, "Nagoya Seaside Railway") is a Japanese freight-only railway company in Nagoya, Aichi, shared by Japan Freight Railway Company, Nagoya Port Authority, and Nippon Express. The third sector company (in a sense in Japan) was founded in 1965. The company is abbreviated as Meirin (名臨). Its lines serve the industrial area of the Nagoya Port. They mainly transport limestones via Seinō Railway, chemical products, train cars of Nagoya Railroad, or car parts of Toyota Motor.
- Tōkō Line (東港線) opened 1965
- Kasadera — Tōkō: 3.8 km
- Shōwamachi Line (昭和町線) opened 1965
- Tōkō — Shōwamachi: 1.1 km
- Shiomichō Line (汐見町線) opened 1930, transferred 1965
- Tōkō — Shiomichō: 3.0 km
- Nankō Line (南港線) opened 1968
- Tōkō — Chita: 11.3 km
- Tōchiku Line (東築線) opened 1965
- Tōkō — Meiden-Chikkō: 1.3 km
This article incorporates material from the corresponding article in the Japanese Wikipedia
- (in Japanese) Official website
- (in Japanese) Nagoya Rinkai Railway from Kazuhiko's travelog, unofficial fansite.
|This article about a Japanese railway corporation or company-related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|