Nagpur CR railway division
Nagpur CR railway division is one of the five railway divisions under Central Railway zone of Indian Railways. This railway division was formed in 1867 and its headquarter is located at Nagpur in the state of Maharashtra of India.
It covers an East part of the state of Maharashtra and small part of Southern Madhya Pradesh.
List of railway stations and towns
|Category of station||No. of stations||Names of stations|
|A-1 Category||1||Nagpur Junction|
|A Category||4||Wardha Junction, Chandrapur, Balharshah Junction, Betul|
|B Category||2||Sewagram Junction, Dhamangaon|
|D Category. |Majri jn |||15||HGT, MTY, AQ, PUX, JNO, WRR, NRKR, KATL, CND, BUX, MJRI, AMLA, GDYA, PLO, PAR|
|E Category||52||Wani, Bhugaon, Hirdagarh, Bordhai, Sindi, Butibori, Babupeth, Palachauri, Godhani, Navegaon, Iklehra, Taku, Jambhara, Kalmeshwar, Tuljapur, Teegaon, Barbatpur, Kirathgarh, Dhodramohar, Talni, Malkhed, Kayar, Nagri, Jaulkheda, Dahegaon, Sonegaon, Lingti, Kalaakhar, Seloo Road, Timtala, Chikni Road, Kalambha, Khapri, Chichonda, Kohli, Tadali, Borkhedi, Gumgaon, Wagholi, Kaotha, Sonkhamb, Metpanjra, Maramjhiri, Barsali, Pimpalkhuti, Bharatwada, Dharakhoh, Saheli, Arvi, Pusla, Warud Orange city, Morshi.|
|18||Gondwana Visapur, Warud, Tinkheda, Darimeta, Ghudankhapa, Hatnapur, Lalawadi, Malkapur, Barchi Road, Barelipar, Markadhana, Gangiwara, Mowad, Benoda, Hiwarkhed, Pala, Astegaon, Kolvihir|
Stations closed for Passengers - 23 numbers Kesla, Polapathar, Magardoh, Chard cabin, Chitoda jn, Yenor, Chotipadoli, Vivekand nagar, Dipori, Sorta, Virur, Rohna -1, Rohna-2, Dhanori, Pargothan, Khubgaon, Pachegaon, Arvi, Majri khadan,M ukutban, Umrer, Rajur, Ghugus
- Badnera Jn(Exclude)- Pulgaon Jn - Wardha Jn - Butibori Jn-Nagpur Jn
- Wardha Jn- Majri Jn - Tadali Jn - Chandrapur-Balharshah Jn(Include)
- Nagpur-Amla Jn-Itarsi Jn(exclude)
- "IR setup" (PDF). Retrieved 15 January 2016.
- "Zones and their Divisions in Indian Railways" (PDF). Indian Railways. Archived from the original (PDF) on 17 April 2012. Retrieved 13 January 2016.
- "Nagpur CR Railway Division" (PDF). Railway Board. Western Railway zone. Retrieved 13 January 2016.
- "Statement showing Category-wise No.of stations in IR based on Pass. earning of 2011" (PDF). Retrieved 15 January 2016.
- "PASSENGER AMENITIES - CRITERIA= For Categorisation Of Stations" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 15 January 2016.
- "NAGPUR DIVISION AT A GLANCE (AS ON FEBRUARY 2014)" (PDF). Retrieved 15 January 2016.