Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nah or NAH may refer to:
- Naha Airport (Indonesia) (IATA airport code: NAH), Tahuna, Sangir Islands, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Nahuatl (ISO language code: nah), a Uto-Aztecan language spoken in Mexico and El Salvador
- Nehbandan or Nah, a city in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Ix Ek' Naah, a Mayan queen
- Sodium hydride, whose chemical formula is NaH
- a variation of "no", as in "yes and no", common especially in Australian and North American English
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.