|Look up nah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nah or NAH may refer to:
- Naha Airport (Indonesia) (IATA airport code: NAH), Tahuna, Sangir Islands, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Nahuatl (ISO language code: nah), a Uto-Aztecan language spoken in Mexico and El Salvador
- Nehbandan or Nah, a city in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Ix Ek' Naah, a Mayan queen
- Sodium hydride, whose chemical formula is NaH
- a variation of "no", as in "yes and no", common especially in Australian and North American English
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.