From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nahar may refer to:
- River (נהר), in Hebrew
- Judge Nahar, an epithet for Yam (god), levantine god of the sea and rivers
- Nahar also means river in Arabic
- Nahar al-Aaz (Glory River), Iraq
- In Persian and Urdu it is also used. Naharu or Nehru is derived from "Nahar/Nehar", for persons who live on a bank of a canal or river.
- "Day" (نهار\), in Arabic
- Nahar, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Nahar, Mazandaran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Nahar Block of Rewari, a region in India, including a village called Nahar
- Nahar, Semnan, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Nahar, local name for the Ceylon ironwood Mesua ferrea
- Chechen nahar or naxar, a currency that Chechen separatists planned for the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria
- Lord Nahar, a character in The Echorium Sequence fantasy trilogy by Katherine Roberts
- Nahar (Middle-earth), the horse of Oromë in Tolkien's legendarium
- Aram-Naharaim, region mentioned in the Bible
- Nahara (disambiguation)
- Nahor (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Nahar"
- All pages with a title containing Nahar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nahar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.