From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nahua may refer to:
- Nahua peoples, certain indigenous peoples of Mexico and Central America, with native languages and dialects related to Nahuatl
- Nahua religion, the modern practice of the ancient Aztec religion
- Nahuatl, their language
- Nahuan languages another word for the "Aztecan" subgroup of the Uto-Aztecan languages
- Nahuatl dialects, subgrouping of Uto-Aztecan languages, including as well as Pipil and Pochutec
- Yora language, a language of Peru also known as Nahua
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nahua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.