From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Naiads are water-centered nymphs in Greek mythology.
Naiad may also refer to:
- Aquatic plant of the genus Najas
- Naiad (biology), an aquatic nymph of certain insects
- Naiad (moon), a moon of Neptune.
- Water spirit living in The Chronicles of Narnia, see List of Narnian creatures
- Naiad (comics), the water elemental of the DC Universe
- Naiad Press, a lesbian publisher operating in 1973-2003.
- Naiad, a rigid-hulled inflatable boat.
- HMS Naiad, one of several ships
- USS Naiad (1863)
- Napier Naiad, turboprop engine of the late 1940s.
- "The Naiad", a nickname of an American Montenegrin political activist Nicholas Petanovich
- The Naiad, for alto solo and chorus. Op. 63. Anton Rubinstein]
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naiad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.