|Town of Naicam|
|Federal Electoral District||Saskatoon-Humboldt|
|Provincial Electoral District||Melfort|
|Rural Municipality||Pleasantdale No. 398|
|• Mayor||Rodger Hayward|
|• Administrator||Janelle Scott|
|• MP||Brad Trost|
|• MLA||Rod Gantefoer|
|• Total||1.69 km2 (0.65 sq mi)|
|• Density||407.9/km2 (1,056/sq mi)|
|Postal code||S0K 2Z0|
|Highways||Highway 6, Highway 349|
|Website||Town of Naicam|
The Town of Naicam offers water, sewer and power to all households and businesses. Provincial bus service is provided by Saskatchewan Transit Company (STC). Saskatchewan Highway 6 and Saskatchewan Highway 349 both serve the town. There is a local airstrip located adjacent to the town.
Viking Sportsplex is the hub of Naicam's recreational activity. With an arena playing home to all ages of hockey ranging from junior novice to senior. Hence the arena's name, all of the hockey teams in the town are called the "Naicam Vikings". The facility also houses a three sheet curling rink, and a virtual golf simulator.
|Canada census – Naicam community profile|
|Population:||690 (-9.3% from 2001)|
|Land area:||1.69 km2 (0.65 sq mi)|
|Population density:||407.9/km2 (1,056/sq mi)|
|Median age:||42.4 (M: 38.5, F: 45.5)|
|Total private dwellings:||362|
|Median household income:||$53,405|
The Pioneer School (c. 1923-8) is a Municipal Heritage Property on the Canadian Register of Historic Places.
There are several local businesses in Naicam, including Grocery stores, hardware/lumber, hair and esthetics, restaurants, bakery, hotel and motel, insurance agencies, pharmacy, automotive repair and dealership, construction and contractors, and much more. A full business directory is available online at: http://townofnaicam.ca/local-government/business-directory/
||St. Brieux||Lac Vert, Pleasantdale, Melfort||Kipabiskau Regional Park|
|Annaheim, Humboldt||Spalding, Watson||Saint Front, Rose Valley|
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, retrieved November 18, 2009
- Members of the Legislative Assembly, Legislative Directory System, retrieved November 18, 2009
- Elections Canada On-line, http://www.elections.ca/home.asp, retrieved November 18, 2009 Missing or empty
- Naicam Infrastructure
- "2006 Community Profiles". Canada 2006 Census. Statistics Canada. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- http://www.historicplaces.ca/visit-visite/affichage-display.aspx?id=8676 Canadian Register of Historic Places.