From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up naik in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Naik may refer to:
- Naik (military rank), the equivalent to Corporal in the Indian and Pakistan Armies and formerly in the British Indian Army
- Naik, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province
- Naik, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province
- Naic, Cavite (previously Naik), a municipality in the province of Cavite, Philippines.
- The community with origins in India, also known as Aheria
- Naik Maratha, a Malvani Konkani-speaking community found in Sindhudurg district of Maharashtra and neighboring Pernem
- Namadhari Naik, a Hindu community who follow Vaishnavism
- A. M. Naik, Chairman and Managing Director of Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Ganesh Naik, Maharashtra Environment Minister
- Jayant Pandurang Naik (1907–1981), Indian educator
- Kullal Chickappu Naik (Born 1903) Indian agriculture scientist
- Ram Naik (born 1934), Governor of Uttar Pradesh, India
- Zakir Naik (born 1965), Indian Muslim preacher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.