Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up naik in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Naik may refer to:
- Naik (military rank), the equivalent to Corporal in the Indian and Pakistan Armies and formerly in the British Indian Army
- Naik, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province
- Naik, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province
- Naic, Cavite (previously Naik), a municipality in the province of Cavite, Philippines.
- The community with origins in India, also known as Aheria
- Naik Maratha, a Malvani Konkani-speaking community found in Sindhudurg district of Maharashtra and neighboring Pernem
- Namadhari Naik, a Hindu community who follow Vaishnavism
- A. M. Naik, Chairman and Managing Director of Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Ganesh Naik, Maharashtra Environment Minister
- Jayant Pandurang Naik (1907–1981), Indian educator
- Kullal Chickappu Naik (Born 1903) Indian agriculture scientist
- Ram Naik (born 1934), Governor of Uttar Pradesh, India
- Shripad Naik (born 1952), Indian Politician, Union Minister - Govt Of India
- Dr Zakir Naik (born 1965), Indian Muslim preacher
- Subham ku Naik, Indian Actor, entrepreneur, Industrialist,king of romance
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.