Naikoon Provincial Park
Naikoon Provincial Park is a provincial park on northeastern Graham Island in the Haida Gwaii archipelago, British Columbia, Canada. It is the ancestral home of the Gwak'rala'chala people, one of the many tribes that form the native group Haida. While it is a popular destination for adventurous campers, it is also very secluded, being over 16 km (ten miles) away from Masset.
- Ross, Matt. Haida Nation secures park management contract. Raven's Eye; Jun2003, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p12, 1/3p
- Seattle Post-Intelligencer, July 4, 2007. Haida Country: It takes a certain ruggedness to live here
- "Naikoon Park". BC Geographical Names.
- British Columbia Ministry of Environment - Naikoon (Agate Beach and Misty Meadows) Provincial Park
- BritishColumbia.com - BC Parks - Naikoon Provincial Park, Queen Charlotte Islands
|This article about a location on the Coast of British Columbia, Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|