Naim Records, also known as Naim Label, is a small independent record label in the United Kingdom, based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. Founded by Julian Vereker, its first CD was Electric Glide by Gary Boyle. Naim Records was shortlisted for the Best Small Label award at the inaugural AIM Independent Music Awards 2011.
Naim Records issues its recordings on three labels: Naim Classical, Naim Jazz and Naim Edge.
In June 2012 the UK Government's Business Minister Mark Prisk identified Simon Drake, General Manager of Naim Label, as one of 30 young rising stars of manufacturing as part of the Make it in Great Britain campaign.
Musicians who have recorded on Naim include Marc Ford, Sabina Sciubba, Phantom Limb, The Milk, Tellison, Max Raptor, Gwyneth Herbert, Jon Thorne & Danny Thompson, William Fitzsimmons, Jeniferever, AM, Boy Com and Elektralux.
- "Naim Records". Naim Audio. Retrieved 5 November 2017.
- Ward, Phil (June 2001) "A NAIM OF NOTE – Recording For The Naim Label". Sound on Sound Magazine. Archived from the original on 13 January 2012
- Ben Bowdler (13 October 2011). "Naim Edge nominated for Best Small Label @ AIM Independent Music Awards". Proper Music. Retrieved 26 September 2012.
- "Naim Label review". What Hi-fi?. 2 March 2016. Retrieved 5 November 2017.
- "Naim's Simon Drake makes MiiGB 30 Under 30". Naim Edge. July 2012. Retrieved 26 September 2012.
- "Make it in Great Britain 30 Under 30 revealed". Make it in Great Britain. 28 June 2012. Retrieved 26 September 2012.
- "Marc Ford – Holy Ghost, Naim CD". Annalogue Seduction. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
- Andrew Perry (4 July 2009). "Gwyneth Herbert: All The Ghosts, CD review". The Daily Telegraph. London. Retrieved 10 October 2011.