From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Naima may refer to one of the following
- Naima is a feminine Semitic first name. In Hebrew the core meaning is "pleasant". In Arabic the name translates to "gift". Naima is also a common African, African-American, Spanish, Swedish and French name.
- Mustafa Naima (1655–1716) was an Ottoman historian
- "Naima", ballad by John Coltrane, composed in 1959, and named after his first wife Juanita Naima Coltrane (née Grubbs)
- Naima, a 1990s jazz band that included Dominique Eade and Joe McPhee
- Lullaby by Angelique Kidjo, released in 1994, and named after her daughter Naima Hebrail Kidjo
- the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA)
- "Dominique Eade". AllMusic. Retrieved 2016-02-06.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Naima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.