From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nair may refer to:
- Nair, a Hindu caste from the Indian state of Kerala.
- Nair (hair removal), a hair removal product manufactured by Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Náir (the "Corpses"), the residents of Helheim, the world of the dishonorable dead in Norse mythology.
- NAIR - National Academy of Indian Railways, Vadodara, India.
- Nair & Co., an international company with headquarters in Bristol, UK.
- Anita Nair, English-language writer
- Anusree (full name, Anusree Nair)
- Arjun Nair, Indian cricketer
- Balan K. Nair, actor
- Devan Nair, 3rd President of Singapore
- K. K. Nair, Kerala politician
- Mira Nair, film director
- Navya Nair, actress
- Preethi Nair, author
- Ramankutty Nair, Kathakali dancer
- S R Nair, entrepreneur
- Vinita Nair, journalist
- V. K. B. Nair, police officer
- V. Parmeswaran Nair, physicist
- Nair de Tefé, Brazil's first female cartoonist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.