Nairi or Nayiri (in Armenian Նայիրի) is an Armenian given name, it may also refer to:
- Nairi, Armenian Highlands. One of the historical names of Armenia
- The town of Hatsik, Armavir was called Nairi from 1963 till 1991
- Nairi Cinema, large cinema hall in Yerevan, Armenia
- Nairi Grigorian, Spanish pianist of Armenian origin
- Nairi Hunanyan, leader of an armed attack on the Armenian Parliament on October 27, 1999
- Nairi Zarian, Soviet Armenian poet and writer
- Nairi Publishing House, a publishing house in Yerevan, Armenia
- Nayiri (periodical) a Beirut-based Armenian-language literary periodical
- Alashkert Stadium in Yerevan, Armenia, known as Nairi Stadium until 2013
- Nairi SC, Yerevan-based Armenian football club
- Nairi (Armenian usages), an informal synonym for Armenia, which in turn gave rise to a number of modern usages
- Ngaire (disambiguation), including the names Ngaire and Nyree, pronounced similarly to Nairi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nairi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.