Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Education||School of Art|
|Movement||Modernism, Abstract art, Post-minimalism, Minimalism|
- 2017: Déformation Professionelle, Museum der Moderne, Salzburg
- 2016: S.M.A.K. Museum of Contemporary Art, Ghent, Belgium
- 2015: Nairy Baghramian: Hand Me Down, Museo Tamayo, Mexico City, Mexico
- 2014: Sonae/Serralves Project 2014: Nairy Baghramian, Serralves Museum, Porto, Portugal
- 2014: Nairy Baghramian: French Curve/Slip of the Tongue, Bluhm Family Terrace, Art Institute of Chicago, United States
- 2014: Nairy Baghramian: Off the Rack, Neuer Berliner Kunstverein, Berlin, Germany
- 2013: Retainer, Sculpture Center, Long Island City, New York, United States
- 2013: Nairy Baghramian: Fluffing the Pillows (Moorings, gurneys, Silos, Mops, News Rack, Railing)", MIT Visual Arts Center, Cambridge, United States
- 2012: Nairy Baghramian: Class Reunion, The Contemporary Art Gallery, Vancouver, Canada
- 2012: Fluffing the Pillows, Kunsthalle Mannheim, Germany
- Sherwin, Skye (9 December 2009). "Artist of the week 67: Nairy Baghramian". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 5 March 2016.
- "Galerie Buchholz". www.galeriebuchholz.de. Retrieved 5 March 2016.
- Design, Erskine. "Nairy Baghramian". Frieze Magazine. Archived from the original on 23 February 2013. Retrieved 5 March 2016.
- Allsop, Laura (2009). "Butcher, Baker... Artist?". Art Review. 37.
- Heiser, Jorg (May 2010). "Room to Live". Frieze no. 131.
- Kostas Prapoglu (20 September 2016). "Nairy Baghramian". The Seen.
- Kevin McGarry (28 January 2013). "Nairy Baghramian at Sculpture Center". T Magazine.