Naisse mac Cithruadh
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Naisse, the son of Cithruadh, the most eminent musician that was in Erinn, was drowned on Loch-Gile, and his wife, the daughter of Mac Donnchadha, and Athairne, the son of Matthew Glas; and the son of O'Duibhgennain was a great loss.
- Daithí Ó Drónaí, experimental musician, born 1991.
- Donnchadh Ó Hámsaigh, harper, 1695 – 5 or 11 November 1807.
- Donell Dubh Ó Cathail, harper to Elizabeth I, c. 1560s-c.1660.
- Maol Ruanaidh Cam Ó Cearbhaill, murdered Saturday 10 June 1329.
- Tuotilo, monk and composer, c. 850 – c.915.
- Music and musicians in medieval Irish society, Ann Buckley, pp. 165–190, Early Music xxviii, no.2, May 2000
- Music in Prehistoric and Medieval Ireland, Ann Buckley, pp. 744–813, in A New History of Ireland, volume one, Oxford, 2005
|This article about an Irish musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|