|Airport type||Public, Civilian|
|Owner||Kenya Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||6,380 ft / 1,945 m|
Naivasha Airport (ICAO: HKNV) is located in Nakuru County, in the town of Naivasha, at a location called Karagite, approximately 90 kilometres (56 mi), by road, northwest of Nairobi, the capital of the Republic of Kenya and the largest city in that country.
Its location lies approximately 87 kilometres (54 mi), by air, northwest of Nairobi International Airport, the country’s largest civilian airport. The geographic coordinates of this airport are:0° 47' 6.00"S, 36° 26' 2.00"E (Latitude:-0.785000; Longitude:36.433890).
Naivasha Airport is a small civilian airport, serving the town of Naivasha and surrounding communities. The airport is situated 6,380 feet (1,945 m) above sea level. Naivasha has a single asphalt runway that is 3,616 feet (1,102 m) long.
Airlines and destinations
|Safarlink||Maasai Mara, Nairobi-Wilson|
- "Distance between Naivasha (Rift Valley) and Hilton Nairobi (Nairobi Area) (Kenya)". distancecalculator.globefeed.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Distance between Naivasha (Rift Valley) and Jomo Kenyatta Airport Nairobi (Nairobi Area) (Kenya)". distancecalculator.globefeed.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "HKNV - Naivasha, KE - Airport - Great Circle Mapper". www.gcmap.com. Retrieved 2018-11-09.
- Location of Naivasha Airport At Google Maps
- Website of Kenya Airports Authority
- List of Airports In Kenya