Nakaba Suzuki (鈴木央 Suzuki Nakaba?, born February 8, 1977 in Sukagawa, Fukushima) is a Japanese manga artist. Suzuki has published in Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump, Shogakukan's Shōnen Sunday and Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine. He made his debut in 1994 with a story entitled "Revenge".
- Rising Impact (ライジングインパクト?) (1998–2002) (Weekly Shōnen Jump)
- Ultra Red (2002–2003) (Weekly Shōnen Jump)
- Boku to Kimi no Aida Ni (僕と君の間に?) (2004–2006) (Ultra Jump)
- Blizzard Axel (ブリザードアクセル?) (2005–2007) (Shōnen Sunday)
- Kongō Banchō (金剛番長?) (2007–2010) (Shōnen Sunday)
- Nanatsu no Taizai (七つの大罪?) (2012-) (Weekly Shōnen Magazine)
|This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|