Station entrance, January 2011
|Location||5-24-4 Yayoichō, Nakano, Tokyo
|Operated by||Tokyo Metro|
|Line(s)||Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line|
|Passengers (FY2013)||18,285 daily|
Nakano-fujimicho Station is served by the 3.2 km Hōnanchō branch of the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line from Nakano-sakaue to Hōnanchō, and is 1.9 km from Nakano-sakaue. During the daytime, the station is served by 3-car trains shuttling between Nakano-sakaue and Hōnanchō, but during the morning and evening peaks, due to its location next to the line's maintenance depot, the station is also served by some 6-car through trains starting and terminating here, which run to and from Ikebukuro at the eastern end of the main line. The station is numbered "m-04".
The station has two side platforms serving two tracks on the first basement (B1F) level. The single entrance, ticket vending machines, and ticket barriers are located at ground level.
|1||○ Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line||for Hōnanchō
Alighting passengers only (some rush-hour trains)
|2||○ Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line||for Nakano-sakaue, Shinjuku, and Ikebukuro|
The station opened on 8 February 1961.
In fiscal 2013, the station was the least used on the Marunouchi Line and the 125th-busiest on the Tokyo Metro network with an average of 18,285 passengers daily.
The passenger statistics for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Tokyo Metro Nakano Maintenance Depot, south of the station
- Tokyo Metro Training Center
- Kosei Hospital
- Fuji High School & Fuji Junior High School
- Nakano No. 2 Junior High School
- Nakano Hongo Elementary School
- Kanda River
- Kawashima, Ryozo (April 2010). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１巻 東京駅―三鷹エリア [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 1 Tokyo Station - Mitaka Area]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 79. ISBN 978-4-06-270061-0.
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 215. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 各駅の乗降人員ランキング [Station usage ranking] (in Japanese). Tokyo Metro. Retrieved 9 September 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員順位表（2011年度1日平均） [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2011)] (in Japanese). Japan: Tokyo Metro. Retrieved 9 September 2014.
- 各駅の乗降人員ランキング (2012年) [Station usage ranking (2012)] (in Japanese). Tokyo Metro. Retrieved 9 September 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nakano-Fujimicho Station.|
- Nakano-fujimicho Station information (Tokyo Metro) (in Japanese)