Station entrance, June 2005
|Location||2-26-8 Yayoichō, Nakano, Tokyo
|Operated by||Tokyo Metro|
|Line(s)||Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line|
|Passengers (FY2011)||17,730 daily|
Nakano-shimbashi Station is served by the 3.2 km Hōnanchō branch of the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line from Nakano-sakaue to Hōnanchō, and is 1.3 km from Nakano-sakaue. During the daytime, the station is served by 3-car trains shuttling between Nakano-sakaue and Hōnanchō, but during the morning and evening peaks, the station is also served by some 6-car through trains running between Nakano-fujimicho on the branch line and Ikebukuro at the eastern end of the main line. The station is numbered "m-05".
The station has two side platforms serving two tracks on the second basement (B2F) level. There is a single entrance at the north end of the station, with the ticket vending machines and ticket barriers located at ground level.
|1||○ Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line||for Hōnanchō|
|2||○ Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line||for Nakano-sakaue, Shinjuku, and Ikebukuro|
|Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line (m-05)|
|Nakano-fujimicho (m-04)||-||Nakano-sakaue (m-06)|
The station opened on 8 February 1961.
- Tokyo Polytechnic University Nakano campus
- Honcho Library
- Nakano No. 2 Junior High School
- Momozono Elementary School
- Mukodao Elementary School
- Nakano Hongo Elementary School
- Kanda River
In popular culture
- Kawashima, Ryozo (April 2010). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１巻 東京駅―三鷹エリア [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 1 Tokyo Station - Mitaka Area]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 78. ISBN 978-4-06-270061-0.
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 215. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- "You Only Live Twice (1967) Filming Locations". IMDb. IMDb.com, Inc. Retrieved 20 November 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nakano-Shimbashi Station.|
- Nakano-shimbashi Station information (Tokyo Metro) (Japanese)