Nakhchivan International Airport
|Nakhchivan International Airport|
Naxçıvan Hava Limanı
|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Elevation AMSL||2,863 ft / 873 m|
Nakhchivan International Airport (Azerbaijani: Naxçıvan Beynəlxalq Hava Limanı) (IATA: NAJ, ICAO: UBBN) is a civilian airport and Azeri military airbase located in Nakhchivan, the capital of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, a landlocked exclave of Azerbaijan. The airport was built in the 1970s.
The airport resides at an elevation of 2,863 feet (873 m) above mean sea level. It has two runways: 14R/32L with a concrete surface measuring 3,300 by 45 metres (10,827 ft × 148 ft) and 14L/32R with an asphalt surface measuring 3,300 by 42 metres (10,827 ft × 138 ft).
Airlines and destinations
|Turkish Airlines||Ganja, Istanbul-Atatürk|
|Passengers||Change from previous year||Aircraft operations||Change from previous year||Cargo
|Change from previous year|
|Source: Airports Council International. World Airport Traffic Reports|
(Years 2012, 2013, and 2014)
- Airport information for UBBN from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for NAJ at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 13 April 2015. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- Airport Council International's 2012 World Airport Traffic Report
- Airport Council International's 2013 World Airport Traffic Report
- Airport Council International's 2014 World Airport Traffic Report
- Nakhchivan International airport at AZAL
- Current weather for UBBN at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for NAJ at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about a European airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Azerbaijan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|