(Redirected from Nakhichevan)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nakhchivan or Nakhichevan may refer to:
- Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, an exclave of Azerbaijan
- Nakhchivan (city), the capital city
- Nakhichevan Eyalet, a possible eyalet of the Ottoman Empire
- Nakhichevan Khanate, in Safavid Persia,1747–1828
- Nakhichevan Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic, within the Azerbaijan SSR of the Soviet Union, 1921–1990
- Nakhichevan District, old name of Babek District, a rayon of Azerbaijan in the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic
- Nakhichevan field, an offshore oil and gas field on the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan
- Nakhichevan-on-Don, Armenian city in Nor Nakchivan, 1779–1928
- Nakhichevan, a Russian cargo ship that sank in the Sea of Azov in 2007
- Nakhichevanik, a village in Askeran Region, Nagorno Karabakh Republic, coterminous with the Khojaly District, Azerbaijan
- Nakhichevansky Uyezd, in the Erivan Governorate of the Russian Empire, 1849–1920
- Nakhjavan Tappeh, a village in Urmia County, West Azerbaijan Province of Iran.
- All pages with titles containing Nakhchivan
- All pages with titles containing Nakhichevan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nakhchivan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.