From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nali in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nali may refer to:
- Nalî (1797–1869), Kurdish poet
- Náli, a Dwarf of J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
- Nali, a dwarf of Norse mythology
- Nali, an alien race in the videogame Unreal
- Mirza Nali (1784–1860)
- NALi, Brisbane rock band
- Nali Sauce, Malawian hot sauce made from Bird Eye Chilli
- Nali, Iran, in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Nali-ye Dasht Kuh, in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Nali (town) (那丽镇), in Qinnan District, Qinzhou, Guangxi, China
- Nali, nickname of the Austrian composer HK Gruber
- Nali, first solo studio album of the Italian singer-songwriter Annalisa
- Nali is used for land measurement in the mountain region of Uttarakhand. It indicates the amount of seed required to cultivate the land; one nali equals sixteen mutthi, one mutthi is approx. one hundred and twenty eight square feet.
- Na Li (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.