From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nalu may refer to
- Nalu (drink)
- the Nalu language, spoken by the Nalu people of West Africa
- Nalu at Fulham Correctional Centre, a prison unit in Australia
- the Nalu River (纳噜水): another name for the Liao River in China
- National Army for the Liberation of Uganda, also known as NALU
- the National Agricultural Labourers Union, NALU, a former trade union in the UK
- Prince Nalu, a character in Barbie: Fairytopia and Barbie: Mermaidia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nalu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.