(Redirected from Nam tok (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Nam Tok Railway Station, terminus of the Burma Railway
- For waterfalls in Thailand see Category:Waterfalls of Thailand
In Thai and Lao cuisine, the term Nam tok is used for:
- Nam tok, a spicy soup stock enriched with raw cow blood or pig's blood, often used in Thailand to enrich regular noodle dishes.
- A variant of the Isan dish larb or lap
Namtok may also refer to:
- Namtok, Myelat, a village and former Shan state in Burma
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nam tok.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.