This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Dean||Dr. Malik Jahan Khan|
|Affiliations||Higher Education Commission (Pakistan), Pakistan Engineering Council|
The Institute is located on 30 km, Talagang Mianwali Road near Namal Lake. Initially it was established as an affiliate college of the University of Bradford,UK.Later in 2019 Namal College acquired a DAI(Degree Awarding Institute) status and thus became Namal Institute. Imran Khan is the chairman of Board of Governors Namal Education Foundation which is the sponsoring body of Namal Knowledge City including this institute. The initial 40 kanal of land area for this institute was provided by a local resident Ghulam Muhammad Seelu. Now it has more than 1000 acres of land overlooking the Namal Lake. There are more than 300 students studying in this institute for whom more than 90% are on financial support.
The Institute offers following four-year degree programs:
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 11 November 2013. Retrieved 11 November 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 19 July 2009. Retrieved 4 September 2009.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Namal Institute". namal.edu.pk. Retrieved 3 May 2020.
- "Namal Institute– Imran Khan's Brainchild Launched in Mianwali". All Things Pakistan. 29 April 2008. Retrieved 27 April 2019.
- "Our Partners". LUMS Center for Entrepreneurship. Archived from the original on 23 January 2016. Retrieved 2 February 2017.
- "About Us". Namal College. Retrieved 2 February 2017.