This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Dean||Dr. Malik Jahan Khan|
|Affiliations||University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan Engineering Council|
The Namal Institute is a [private university] in Rikhi, Mianwali District, Punjab, Pakistan. The Institute is on 30 km Talagang Mianwali Road near Namal Lake. The 40 kanal land for this Institute was provided by Ghulam Muhammad 'Seelu', a local resident of Rikhi. The Institute was inaugurated by Syed Yousaf Raza Gillani, the former prime minister of Pakistan, on 27 April 2008. It is affiliated with the University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore.
There are more than 300 students studying at Namal Institute, more than 90% of whom are on financial support. Imran Khan is the chairman of the Board of Governors Namal Education Foundation, which is the sponsoring body of Namal Knowledge City. As a philanthropist, he has undertaken initiatives to address the economic and social challenges faced by the area. These challenges include improvements in literacy, community organization, health, access to credit, encouragement of corporate investment, and education.
This Institute offers following four-year degree programs:
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 11 November 2013. Retrieved 11 November 2013.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 19 July 2009. Retrieved 4 September 2009.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Namal Institute– Imran Khan's Brainchild Launched in Mianwali". All Things Pakistan. 29 April 2008. Retrieved 27 April 2019.
- "Degree program offered by Institute /institutes affiliated with UET Lahore". UET Lahore. Retrieved 27 April 2019.
- "Our Partners". LUMS Center for Entrepreneurship. Retrieved 2 February 2017.
- "About Us". Namal College. Retrieved 2 February 2017.