Artist's impression of the Namaste Tower
|Location||Lower Parel, Mumbai|
|Floor area||116,000 m2 (1,250,000 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||WS Atkins Plc|
Namaste Tower is a 316 m (1,037 ft) tall skyscraper currently under construction in Mumbai, India. It will be a mixed use skyscraper with 63 floors that will house a 380-room W Hotel, office and retail space. It has been designed by Atkins, Dubai. The design resembles the Namaste gesture: two wings of the hotel are clasped together like hands greeting.
The Namaste Tower is located in Lower Parel, Mumbai, on land previously owned by Ambika mills. The land was acquired by the builders using re-development models.
- "Namaste Tower Facts - CTBUH Skyscraper Center". CTBUH. Retrieved 2011-02-01.
- "Namaste Tower, Mumbai". Emporis. Retrieved 17 May 2014.
- 4-traders. "W Hotels Worldwide Continues Global Expansion with the Announcement of W Mumbai". 4-traders.com. Retrieved 2011-04-06.
- "India's first W hotel coming up off Mahalaxmi racecourse - Mumbai - DNA". Dnaindia.com. Retrieved 2011-02-01.
- "Namaste: Hotel and Office Tower". World Buildings Directory. Retrieved 2011-02-01.