Nambu Bus Terminal Station
|Location||31 Seochojungang-ro, 1446-1 Seocho 3-dong,
|Operated by||Seoul Metro|
|October 18, 1985||Line 3 opened|
|Passengers||(Daily) Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 3: 73,582
Nambu Terminal Station is a subway station on the Seoul Subway Line 3 in Seocho-gu, Seoul. Its substation name is Seoul Arts Center. As its name indicates, it serves the nearby Nambu Bus Terminal. It is also the closest station to the Seoul Arts Center, located about a half-mile southwest of here. When this line opened, this station was called the Cargo Truck Terminal.
|Lobby||Customer Service, Shops, Vending machines, ATMs|
|Northbound||← Line 3 toward Daehwa (Seoul Nat'l Univ. of Education)|
|Southbound||→ Line 3 toward Ogeum (Yangjae) →|
- Exit 1 : Seoul National University of Education
- Exit 2 :
- Exit 3 : International Electronics Centre
- Exit 4 :
- Exit 5 : Nambu Bus Terminal, Seoul Arts Center
- Exit 6 :
- "남부터미널역" (in Korean). Doopedia. Retrieved 2017-02-09.
- "Nambu Bus Terminal". Seoul Metro. Retrieved 2017-02-09.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nambu Bus Terminal Station.|
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|