Namco Classic Collection Vol. 2
|Namco Classic Collection Vol. 2|
Japanese flyer cabinet
|Mode(s)||1-2 players, simultaneous play on arrangement versions (excluding Rally-X Arrangement). Alternating turns on original versions.|
|Arcade system||Namco ND-1|
|Display||Vertical orientation, Raster, 224 x 288|
Namco Classic Collection Vol. 2 (ナムコクラシックコレクション Namuko Kurashikku Korekushon Tsū) is a compilation arcade game that was released by Namco in 1996. It is a collection of three popular Namco games - Pac-Man (1980), Rally-X (1980) and Dig Dug (1982). In addition to the original games, there are "Arrangement" versions that include 2-player simultaneous play, additional enemies, updated graphics and music. Rally-X Arrangement did have 1-player only, unlike all other "Arrangements". In addition the game New Rally-X (1981) is selectable as well.
Ports of the Arrangement games
Pac-Man Arrangement was ported to the Game Boy Advance as part of Pac-Man Collection. This game and Dig Dug Arrangement were also included in the North American exclusive Namco Museum for PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Nintendo GameCube (the compilation mentioned is not to be confused with the Namco Museum 50th Anniversary Collection, which had no "Arrangement" games).
- Namco Classic Collection Vol. 1
- Namco Museum Battle Collection - A compilation for the PSP which includes updated variants of classic game in the same manner (but the updated variants themselves are actually different games). Most of the updated variants from that collection are included in Namco Museum Virtual Arcade for the Xbox 360 and were ported to iOS. The Pac-Man Arrangement from that collection was also included in Pac-Man Museum for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Steam.
- List of Namco retro video game compilations
- Namco Classic Collection Vol. 2 at the Killer List of Videogames
- Namco Classic Collection Vol. 2 at the Arcade History database
|This Bandai Namco-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|