Welwitschia Mirabilis Airport
Welwitschia Mirabilis International Airport
Yuri Gargarin Airport
|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Elevation AMSL||230 ft / 70 m|
Welwitschia Mirabilis International Airport (Portuguese: Aeroporto Internacional Welwitschia Mirabilis) (IATA: MSZ, ICAO: FNMO) is an airport serving the Atlantic port city of Moçâmedes, the capital of Namibe Province in Angola. The runway is 6.8 kilometres (4.2 mi) south of the city.
The Namibe VOR-DME (Ident: VMO) is located 0.5 nautical miles (0.9 km) off the approach threshold of Runway 26. The Mocamedes non-directional beacon (Ident: MO) is located 1.0 nautical mile (1.9 km) off the same end.
Airlines and scheduled destination
|TAAG Angola Airlines||Luanda, Ondjiva|
- Airport information for FNMO from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for Namibe Airport at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Aeroporto Mocamedes at aerobaticsweb.org". Landings.com. Retrieved 31 July 2013.
- "Yuri Gagarin Airport". Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- "Namibe NDB". Our Airports. Retrieved 12 June 2018.
- "Namibe VOR". Our Airports. Retrieved 12 June 2018.
- "SkyVector: Flight Planning / Aeronautical Charts". skyvector.com. Retrieved 27 July 2017.
- OpenStreetMap - Namibe
- OurAirports - Namibe
- Current weather for FNMO at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for Namibe Airport at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Angola is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|