This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to improve the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
|Namio Harukawa |
Osaka Prefecture, Japan
Harukawa is known for his work featuring voluptuous women overwhelming and dominating smaller, submissive men. Harukawa's work depicts plus-size fetishism and S&M. The work is tinged with humor, depicting oral sex positions in classic or exuberant situations. Four publishers own the rights to his work.
- The United Dead Artists: Maxi Cula (2012)
- The United Dead Artists: Callipyge (2008) 
- Edition 3 Masques: Satoria Insel der Erotik (1970) 
- "Namio Harukawa : Ou la soumission de l'homme par la femme". www.roomantic.fr.
- "Maxi Cula - Namio Harukawa - Livre Solo / United Dead Artists". www.uniteddeadartists.com.
- "Callipyge - Harukawa NAMIO - Livre solo / United Dead Artists". www.uniteddeadartists.com.
- "Editions3Masques Onlineshop". www.e3m-shop.com.
- 2008 http://www.roomantic.fr/actualites/154/namio-harukawa-ou-la-soumission-de-l-homme-par-la-femme/
|This BDSM-related biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|