From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Namur may refer to:
- Namur in Belgium:
- Namur, Belgium, a municipality and city of Belgium, the capital of Wallonia and of the Namur province
- Namur (province), a province in Wallonia, Belgium, named after the provincial capital city
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Namur
- County of Namur, a county of the Carolingian and Holy Roman Empire in the Low Countries (981–1795)
- Namur, Wisconsin, USA, founded by Walloon immigrants
- Namur, Quebec, a place in Canada, originally settled by Walloon immigrants
- Namur (Montreal Metro), a metro station in Montreal
- Roi-Namur, in the Marshall Islands, previously the two separate islands Roi and Namur, now joined by landfill
- HMS Namur, three ships of the Royal Navy
- Notre Dame de Namur University in Belmont, California
- 3374 Namur (1980 KO) is a main-belt asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Namur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.