Nan Nakhon Airport
|Nan Nakhon Airport|
|Operator||Department of Airports|
|Serves||Moo 2 Nan-Thung Chang Rd, Pha Sing, Mueang Nan, Nan, Thailand|
|Elevation AMSL||685 ft / 209 m|
Nan Nakhon Airport (Thai: ท่าอากาศยานน่านนคร) or formerly Nan Airport (ท่าอากาศยานน่าน) (IATA: NNT, ICAO: VTCN) serves Nan, the capital city of Nan Province, Thailand. Flights are available to two destinations only: Bangkok-Don Mueang (DMK) and Chiang Mai (CNX).
In 2014, a new terminal further down airport road replaced the old terminal. The same runways are still used. Upon arrival and departure, passengers are required to walk to the terminal or the plane, as no ramps extend from the terminal.
Airlines and destinations
|Kan Air||Chiang Mai (suspended)|
|Nok Air||Bangkok–Don Mueang|
|Thai AirAsia||Bangkok–Don Mueang|
- Airport information for VTCN at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for NNT at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- "อวดโฉมใหม่ "ท่าอากาศยานน่านนคร" คมนาคมเปิดใช้อย่างเป็นทางการ 15 ก.พ.นี้". Prachachat (in Thai). 13 February 2015. Retrieved 16 February 2015.
- Nan travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Nan Airport, Dept of Civil Aviation
- Current weather for VTCN at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for NNT at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for VTCN at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about a Thai airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|