Nana Ama Dokua Asiamah Adjei
Nana Dokua Asiamah Adjei
|Member of the Ghana Parliament|
for Akuapem North
|President||John Dramani Mahama|
|Born||24 July 1982|
Wiamoase, Ashanti Region
|Political party||New Patriotic Party|
|Alma mater||University of Ghana|
Nana Dokua Asiamah Adjei (born 24 July 1982) is a Ghanaian politician and the member of parliament for Akuapem North constituency in the Eastern region of Ghana. She is a member of the New Patriotic Party who is currently the Ghanaian deputy minister of information.
Early life and education
Adjei was born on 24 July 1982 to Nana Osae Nyampong IV and Mrs. Aforo Asiamah-Adjei in Akropong, Eastern Region. She had her basic and senior school education at Alsyd Academy and St Roses Senior High school respectively. She holds a bachelor's degree in Psychology from the University of Ghana and a master's degree in Logistics and Supply Chain from the Exter University in United Kingdom 
Adjei is single with two children. She identifies as a Christian.
- Aziz, Hadiza Nuhhu-Billa Quansah, George Folley, Efia Akese & Halisatu. "Election 2016: Know your female parliamentary candidates (4)". Graphic Online. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "11 Young And Beautiful Ghanaian Female MPs Who Are Inspiring Girls To Dream Big". OMGVoice.com. 2017-10-12. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "HON. NANA DOKUA ASIAMAH-ADJEI - UK-Ghana Chamber of Commerce". UK-Ghana Chamber of Commerce. 2018-07-10. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "Mahama is Africa's "most incompetent election observer" - Ama Dokua". Citi Newsroom. 2018-04-09. Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- "Up-close with Deputy Information Minister Nana Ama Dokua - Proudly Ghanaian! | EnewsGH". Proudly Ghanaian! | EnewsGH. 2017-08-07. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "Ghana MPs - MP Details - Asiamah Adjei, Nana Dokua". www.ghanamps.com. Retrieved 2018-10-25.