Nanalysis Corp. is a scientific instrument manufacturer based in of Calgary, AB, Canada that was established in 2009 and specializes in the production of compact spectroscopic instrumentation. The first product introduced by Nanalysis was the 60 MHz NMReady benchtop NMR spectrometer. This instrument is capable of measuring proton or fluorine spectra and represents the first fully featured NMR spectrometer in a single compact enclosure. This instrument can be used to increase the accessibility of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectroscopy to undergraduate students and increase the workflow for chemical professionals in all types of industries (oil & gas, chemical, pharma, biotech, food processing etc.).
- Krakiwsky, S. "NMReady". Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- Tso, Mary. "Nanalysis and Thesis Chemistry Announce a Collaborative Research Agreement". Accesswire. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- Dominguez, S. "Mestrelab and Nanalysis Announce Collaborative Marketing Arrangement". Mestrelab. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- McClusky, J. V. (2007). "A New Tool to Aid Students in NMR Interpretation". J. Chem. Educ. 84: 537. doi:10.1021/ed084p983.
- Livengood, K; Lewallen, D.; Leatherman, J.; Maxwell, J. L. (2012). "Use and Evaluation of Scaffolding to Teach NMR and IR Spectroscopy". J. Chem. Educ. 89: 1001. doi:10.1021/ed200638g.
- Dalitz, Franz; Cudaj, M.; Maiwald, M. (2011). "Process and Reaction Monitoring by Low-Field NMR Spectroscopy". Prog. Nuc. Mag. Reson. 60: 52.