Nanasato Station entrance in January 2016
|Location||603 Futtono, Minami-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama-ken
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Urban Park Line|
|Distance||5.6 km from Ōmiya|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||17 November 1929|
|Passengers (FY2014)||20,399 daily|
This station consists of two opposed side platforms serving two tracks, connected to the station building by a footbridge.
|1||■ Tobu Urban Park Line||for Ōmiya|
|2||■ Tobu Urban Park Line||for Iwatsuki, Kasukabe, and Kashiwa|
|Tobu Urban Park Line|
|Express: Does not stop at this station|
Nanasato Station opened on 17 November 1929.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Nanasato Station becoming "TD-05".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 20,399 passengers daily.
- Saitama City Minuma Ward Office
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 224. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 20 February 2014.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） - Tobu Railway official home page (Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nanasato Station.|
- Tobu station information (Japanese)