From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nanchang (南昌) is the capital of Jiangxi Province, China
Nanchang may also refer to:
- Nanchang County (南昌县), a county in Jiangxi, China, under the administration of Nanchang City
- Nanchang District (南长区), a district in Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
- Nanchang Subdistrict (南长街道), a subdistrict in Qiaoxi District, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
- Bai Prefecture, a historical prefecture in modern Guangxi, China, known as Nanchang Commandery between 742 and 758
- Nanchang dialect, dialect in Nanchang, Jiangxi, China
- Nanchang Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation, now known as Hongdu Aviation Industry Group
- Nam Cheong (disambiguation), Cantonese equivalent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nanchang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.