Jump to navigation Jump to search
Berg was on the front cover of US Vogue four times, starting in 1953.
- Fail-Safe (1964) - Ilsa Wolfe
- Thunder in Dixie (1964) - Karen Hallet
- "Nancy BERG (USA), star de la télévision & mannequin". Pro.magnumphotos.com. Retrieved April 23, 2017.
- "Model Nancy Berg Wearing a Brown Velvety Wool Dress by Adele Simpson Poster Print by Erwin Blumenfeld at the Condé Nast Collection". Condenaststore.com. Retrieved April 23, 2017.
- Pantone, LLC; Leatrice Eiseman; E. P. Cutler (September 16, 2014). Pantone on Fashion: A Century of Color in Design. Chronicle Books LLC. p. 71. ISBN 978-1-4521-3052-1. Retrieved April 23, 2017.
- "Geoffrey Horne - Biographical Summaries of Notable People". MyHeritage. August 22, 1933. Retrieved April 23, 2017.
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|