November 30, 1957 |
Wadsworth, Ohio, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Tom Amandes (present)|
Nancy Everhard (born November 30, 1957) is an American actress.
Life and career
Everhard was born in Wadsworth, Ohio. She debuted in a small supporting role in the 1982 TV movie Born Beautiful. After numerous guest appearances in television series, she appeared in 1989 in the horror movie demo Stone next to Jan-Michael Vincent in a larger role. In the sci-fi horror film Deep Star Six (1989), she played a woman in the crew of an underwater station that survived the attack of a monster. In the action film The Punisher (1989), she appeared alongside Dolph Lundgren, Louis Gossett, Jr. and Jeroen Krabbé.
In 1991, Everhard played the love interest of Gregory Harrison's lead character on the CBS sitcom The Family Man. Shortly thereafter, she played Kay Lockman in the first season of the NBC legal drama Reasonable Doubts alongside Mark Harmon. She then co-starred as Catherine Ness in the syndicated version of The Untouchables, alongside her future husband, Tom Amandes. From 2002 to 2004, Everhard had a regular role on the WB drama Everwood, again working with her husband Amandes, who played Dr. Hal Abbott on the series.
- Born Beautiful (1982) - Model in red hot
- Demonstone (1989) - Sharon Gale
- DeepStar Six (1989) - Joyce Collins
- The Trial of the Incredible Hulk (1989) - Christa Klein
- The Punisher (1989) - Sam Leary
- An Eight Is Enough Wedding (1989) - Marlyn 'Mike' Fulbright
- Another 48 Hrs. (1990) - Female doctor
- The China Lake Murders (1990) - Cindy
- Reasonable Doubts (1991-92) - Kay Lockman
- The Untouchables (1993) - Catherine Ness
- Everwood (2002–2004) - Sharon Hart
- Urban Legends: Bloody Mary (2005) - Pam Owens