Nancy Grace (TV series)
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original release||February 21, 2005– October 13, 2016|
Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield
Nancy Grace is an American current affairs program hosted by legal commentator Nancy Grace that aired Monday through Thursday nights between February 2, 2005 and October 13, 2016 on HLN. On June 30, 2016, Nancy Grace announced she would be leaving HLN in October, and the final episode aired on October 13, when her contract ended. The show was replaced with Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield, which premiered on October 17.
When Grace was absent from the show (for family reasons, or during her run on cycle 13 of Dancing with the Stars for training, for instance), other CNN hosts substituted for her. Usually the substitute was In Session anchor Jean Casarez, Jane Velez-Mitchell, or Inside Edition correspondent Rita Cosby, although Sam Champion from Good Morning America and Pat Lalama also hosted the program.
- France, Lisa (2016-06-30). "Nancy Grace leaving HLN". CNNMoney. Retrieved 2016-06-30.
- Abramovitch, Seth (June 30, 2016). "Nancy Grace to depart HLN after 12 years (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Davis, Clint (14 October 2016). "'Nancy Grace' to be replaced by Ashleigh Banfield legal show on HLN". nbc26.com.
- "Mom Charged for Falling on Infant While Drunk and Suffocating Her" (Transcript). CNN. February 18, 2011. Retrieved October 8, 2011.
- "New Details on Investigation Into Missing Pregnant Army Wife; Case of Missing Pregnant Army Wife" (Transcript). CNN. March 10, 2011. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|