Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nancy Grace Haigh
1946 (age 74–75)
|Alma mater||Massachusetts College of Art|
Nancy Grace Haigh (born 1946) is an American set decorator who has received eight Academy Award nominations, and won two for her work on the films Bugsy, and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
- Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges. Randall Publishing Company. 1968. p. 465.CS1 maint: date and year (link)
- "Awards Database". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Archived from the original on 2009-02-08. Retrieved 2007-10-26.
- "The 64th Academy Awards (1992) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- Stewart, Matthew (2021-04-21). "2021 Oscars: Best Production Design nominees lineup is first with all male production designers and female set decorators". GoldDerby. Retrieved 2021-04-29.
- "Alumni Awards". Massachusetts College of Art and Design. Archived from the original on 2007-09-19. Retrieved 2007-10-26.
- King, Lynnea Chapman (2014-10-10). The Coen Brothers Encyclopedia. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 5. ISBN 978-0-8108-8577-6.
- O'Neil, Tom (7 Dec 2010). "The Envelope, The Picks". Newspapers.com. Los Angeles Times. p. 51. Retrieved 2021-04-29.