May 18, 1967|
Marin County, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Jimmy Fallon (m. 2007)|
Juvonen was born in Marin County, California, and graduated from the University of Southern California with a degree in sociology and cooperative education. After graduating she worked odd jobs. She was employed at a dude ranch in Wyoming, worked as a private flight attendant, and worked for an artist who was trying to eradicate homelessness. Eventually she got her big break as an assistant to Clarence Clemons, a member of the E Street Band.
Juvonen married comedian Jimmy Fallon, host of The Tonight Show, on December 22, 2007. After meeting on the set of Fever Pitch, Nancy and Jimmy began dating in May 2007 after Drew Barrymore invited Fallon to a birthday party she threw for Nancy. A few months later in August 2007 Fallon proposed on the dock at sunset with a Neil Lane designed engagement ring at Nancy's family home in Wolfeboro on Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire. They were married four months later. They have two daughters: Winnie Rose, born in 2013, and Frances Cole, born in 2014; both were born via gestational surrogacy.
Juvonen, who is of Finnish descent, is the daughter of aviation industry executive William H. Juvonen, who is a Stanford University alumnus and former Marine Aviator. In September 1961 while flying a gunnery mission as a new aviator undergoing fleet replacement pilot training in VMF 334, he experienced a wing failure at the fold joint and ejected from his F-8C Crusader jet. To commemorate the event, on March 31, 2015, his son-in-law, Jimmy Fallon, presented him with a commemorative Martin-Baker watch on The Tonight Show (Martin-Baker made his ejection seat).
- As producer
- 1999 – Olive, the Other Reindeer (executive producer)
- 1999 – Never Been Kissed (producer)
- 2000 – Charlie's Angels (producer)
- 2001 – Donnie Darko (producer)
- 2003 – Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (producer)
- 2003 – Duplex (producer)
- 2004 – 50 First Dates (producer)
- 2005 – Fever Pitch (producer)
- 2007 – Music and Lyrics (executive producer)
- 2007 – Martian Child (producer)
- 2009 – Whip It! (executive producer)
- 2009 – He's Just Not That into You (producer)
- 2016 – How to Be Single (producer)
- 2018 – Fixer-Upper (executive producer)
- As actress
- 2001 – Donnie Darko
- "Who Is Nancy Juvonen? (Photos) | Right Celebrity". Celebrity.rightpundits.com. 2007-08-15. Retrieved 2015-06-06.
- Scharf, Lindzi (n.d.). "A True Somebody" Flower Films Producer Nancy Juvonen". (interview) Lindzi.com. Archived from the original on October 22, 2006. Retrieved June 6, 2017.
- Weigle, Lauren (2013-07-24). "Nancy Juvonen, Jimmy Fallon: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know". Heavy.com. Retrieved 2015-06-06.
- "Jimmy Fallon Marries Nancy Juvonen in The Caribbean". HULIQ.com. Retrieved 2015-06-06.
- "Charlie's Angels producer Nancy Juvonen". Savvy Miss.com. Retrieved 2015-06-06.
- Hamm, Liza; Silverman, Stephen M. (December 29, 2007). "Jimmy Fallon Marries Producer Girlfriend". People. Retrieved January 19, 2010.
- "Nancy Astor, First Woman Seated in the House of Commons".
- "Jimmy Fallon: Our Daughter Was Born via Surrogate". People. August 9, 2013. Retrieved August 10, 2013.
- "Jimmy Fallon: My Daughter Was Born Via Surrogacy". Hollywood Life. August 9, 2013. Retrieved February 16, 2014.
- Cooper, Gael Fashingbauer (December 3, 2014). "Double the fun! Jimmy Fallon and wife Nancy welcome second daughter". Today.com. Retrieved December 3, 2014.
- Margaret, People / Mary. "Jimmy Fallon Welcomes Daughter Frances Cole". TIME.com. Retrieved 2016-01-26.
- Hollywood-tuottaja Nancy Juvonen naimisiin (in Finnish) Iltalehti.fi
-  Archived February 6, 2015, at the Wayback Machine.
- "F-8_Crusader_1956-1964". Ejection-history.org.uk. 1962-07-01. Retrieved 2015-06-06.