||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
January 17, 1942|
St. Paul, Minnesota, U.S.
|Died||January 5, 2001
La Crosse, Wisconsin, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Alan Hipwell (1963–1972) (divorced) 2 children|
Nancy Anne Parsons (January 17, 1942 – January 5, 2001) was an American actress. She was best known for her role as Beulah Balbricker in the 1982 cult film Porky's and its sequels. She also played Ida in Motel Hell (1980).
Parsons was born in St. Paul, Minnesota, the daughter of Mary and Charles Parsons. She was married to Alan Hipwell, however they later divorced. They had two daughters, Margaret and Elizabeth, an actress.
- The Lady in Red (1979)
- Where the Buffalo Roam (1980)
- Motel Hell (1980)
- Honky Tonk Freeway (1981)
- Porky's (1982)
- Porky's II: The Next Day (1983)
- Quarterback Princess (1983) (TV)
- Sudden Impact (1983)
- Porky's Revenge! (1985)
- Homer & Eddie (1989)
- Steel Magnolias (1989)
- Loose Cannons (1990)
- The Doctor (1991)
- Ladybugs (1992)
- Star Trek The Next Generation - The Vengeance Factor appeared as Marouk (November 20, 1989)
- Nancy Parsons at the Internet Movie Database
- Nancy Parsons (1942-2001) at Find a Grave
- Nancy Parsons at Memory Alpha (a Star Trek wiki)