||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Nancy Anne Parsons
January 17, 1942
St. Paul, Minnesota, U.S.
|Died||January 5, 2001
La Crosse, Wisconsin, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Alan Hipwell (1963–1972; divorced); 2 children|
Elizabeth (b. 1963)
Nancy Anne Parsons (January 17, 1942 – January 5, 2001) was an American actress. She was best known for her role as Beulah Balbricker in the 1982 cult film Porky's and its sequels. She also played Ida in Motel Hell (1980).
Parsons was born in Lake Minnetonka, Minnesota to Mary and Charles Parson. She had two sisters, Mary and Theresa. When she was 17, her father remarried, to Genevieve Stack, and relocated with his second wife and daughters to South Pasadena, California.
- The Lady in Red (1979)
- Where the Buffalo Roam (1980)
- Motel Hell (1980)
- Honky Tonk Freeway (1981)
- Porky's (1982)
- Porky's II: The Next Day (1983)
- Quarterback Princess (1983) (TV)
- Sudden Impact (1983)
- Porky's Revenge! (1985)
- Homer & Eddie (1989)
- Steel Magnolias (1989)
- Loose Cannons (1990)
- The Doctor (1991)
- Ladybugs (1992)
- Star Trek The Next Generation - The Vengeance Factor appeared as Marouk (November 20, 1989)
- Charlie's Angels Episode "Angels in Springtime" (1978), appeared as Zora
- Nancy Parsons at the Internet Movie Database
- Nancy Parsons (1942-2001) at Find a Grave
- Nancy Parsons at Memory Alpha (a Star Trek wiki)
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|